Friday, May 13, 2005

Around The Lake II

This is another image from the day at the lake in January. See how far behind I am. That day was pretty fruitful in producing a few images that are favorites and this is one of them. Since I don't get to shoot portraits as much as I would like I need to shoot other stuff that promotes creativity and gets me actively looking for images.

We are often motivated by external forces and the following link is one of them. I check out a site that may be the way we get our news, or at least photojournalistic type news, in the future. The site, "The Digital Journalist", provides an outlet for images and writings that very likely will never see the mainstream press pick them up. Photojournalism is the passion I never fully pursued. There are a variety of reasons for this and I won't go into them here. But I check out these types of sites on a regular basis and they help feed my passion for photography. Check out the remembrances to a woman who was admired by a great many people at Remembering Jocelyne. You may enjoy it and it will certainly make you think about those close to you.

Explore. Dream. Take pictures.

No comments: