Sunday, May 21, 2006

Rusting Bolts

This is an image I took while on a business trip in the Boston area some time ago. As unorganized as I am, I often get into folders full of images that I’ve forgotten or discounted at the time I edited them. As is often the case, I found several in this group of images that I like 8 months later.

I’ve tried this in both black and white and in color. At this point in time in my photography I am finding that I enjoy the black and white images more than the color. (I realize most of the images on this blog are in color). This image just reminds me of the reason I started taking images in the first place. I like it so it gets posted.

On another note, the images on this site are available as prints. Contact me if you want to get information on an image. I plan to make them affordable and in line with the philosophy of Brooks Jensen . Wish me luck and let me know if you want a print.

No comments: