Monday, February 05, 2007

First Post of 2007

To say that 2007 has been busy so far would be an understatement. Louisville started off the year with a whooping of Wake Forest in the Orange Bowl. Great job! I found out I was up for a promotion and I actually got the job but it’s been a whirlwind ever since.

I have been shooting but it’s been all film and with the travels I haven’t gotten it developed yet. I also haven’t gotten the scanning issue resolved. So while I have some chrome’s to scan, I haven’t done anything because I need to determine who will actually do them. The joys of analog in a digital world.

For the next few days you’ll see some older images from the last several months. There will be some dr5 shots in there because I put them on a light table and used the Canon to convert them. It’s not the best solution but it works for now. I should have it figured out soon. We’ll see.

Enjoy the images and comment if you get a chance or feel so inclined to do so.

2 comments:

Nick Rodriguez said...

The Orange Bowl was fun. Curious if you watched the same game I did? A whooping? I'll grant you that UofL was the better team, but..

Making Photos said...

OK... but after years of obscurity, and because I didn't think anyone who might happen to read this post would even remember the game, I took the liberty of over stating the win. But I am happy to see someone actually reads this thing and that the game was seen by at least one other person.