Monday, October 08, 2007

Garrison Beau Scott

I have a tendency to stay with the same stuff for awhile. My choices of places to view on the web are no exception and I find myself perusing the same old sites every day. I recently ran across a couple of sites that I've enjoyed and posted new links over to the right. Check them out under Film Images if you find yourself so inclined.

One site I came across was a blog by Garrison Beau Scott. It was an entertaining couple of hours last night as the football game was on. The game was OK but reading through the entries kept me entertained. You can see more work here.

On a side note, and I hope I don't jinx myself, the image you see here may be published. I received an email from a magazine I pick up from time to time saying they would like to publish the image. To make sure I won't jinx myself, I'll keep the publication to myself until I know something. I received several emails for the files, submitted the images and since then I haven't heard anything. I'm not certain what that means but I remain hopeful that it will get published.

No comments: