Friday, October 05, 2007

Polaroid Flags

As usual time passes by and work gets in the way of photography. I've been printing images lately in order to put up some new images up in the house. This is one of them.

It was taken in Santa Monica on the Litton and Polaroid Type 55. So far the images I have printed have been film. I'm not sure why that is but I seem to like those images better. I wonder if it might be because I enjoy the process with the film cameras more? Technically these images aren't any better. In fact, the grain that shows up in the scans from the 35 mm film prevent me from printing really large prints. I think that is a reflection of my scanning skills more than anything else. But I seem to pay more attention with the film and maybe that's why the images are better.

I'm hopeful that I'll have some more images up in the coming weeks. Work seems to be slowing down a bit but it's probably an illusion and wishful thinking.

More later....

No comments: