Sunday, November 11, 2007

Aidan

I'm back in the US after a week long trip to the UK. Once again I took a camera and once again work prevented me from getting it out of the bag.

So, here is another image from the family project. (I don't know why I keep referring to it as a project. It really wasn't.)

This is Aidan and he bears a striking resemblance, at least to my eye, of images of my brother at the same age. He was eating and I interrupted the snack of chips and cheese to make this image. I really should keep better notes when I do stuff like this because now I can't remember if he was happy to pose or annoyed that I stopped him in mid bite. What is particularly funny to me is the thought of these images being seen later in life and the kids, all of them, wondering what I was doing and why I was taking pictures at that particular time. I have another one of LIly with chocolate all over her face. I'll post it tomorrow.

I've got a lot of stuff to catch up on and the scanning station while be broken out this week. I'm also looking forward to buying the latest issue of LFI because I think I will have an image in it. I just hope it's big enough in the publication to say I've been published.

No comments: