Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Family Images

As you might guess, and as with a lot of photographers, family is a known subject and often visited. For me it's much to the delight of some and less so with others. My wife bears it for the most part but views my images of her with the critical eye that I just don't see. Almost all of them are good and if it's messed up it's because of me.

My daughter on the other hand has grown to want very little to do with the camera and it's not pointed her way very often. This is one of my favorites and I post it here putting my life in jeopardy. You live, you learn.

The dogs are also frequent subjects. I choose to believe they delight in being my models. I've written about this before and since they don't talk back they get images made of them on a regular basis. I'll spare you most of the images. I have no idea what any of this has to do with photography except that I am traveling a lot these days and I miss the family. I'm leaving again tomorrow so I post one of them.

I realized as I was writing this post that I didn't include anything but the links to the photographers website yesterday. I was in a hurry and didn't pay attention. Anyway, that image was from a test to see how the lens would handle lens flare. Turns out I like it so I posted it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

putting your life in jeopardy...haha very funny dean :)

i actually don't mind this picture