Monday, March 24, 2008

Airport Parenting

When you are delayed at the airport it's an opportunity to watch people, their actions and how they handle situations. I was sitting at this entry way to the regional airlines in Seattle during a delay. I was sitting there wondering what I was going to do. My flight to Boise was delayed - again - and as a result of the delayed flight to Seattle I was beginning to wonder if I would make it at all. I had to be in Boise that evening for an early morning meeting the next day. If I couldn't make it I was going to stay in a hotel in Seattle and head back home when I could get another flight.

During the time I was waiting for information it was a toss up between the regional terminal and the terminal headed home. So I parked myself in an area where I liked the image through the viewfinder and just decided to wait and see what would transpire in front of the camera. This little girl was trying desperatlely to keep up with her dad. He was so engrossed in his phone conversation I wondered if he had forgotten that he had a little one in tow. As they crossed the area I snapped the image and hoped for the best. There were several images but I think this one worked best.

No comments: