Friday, September 05, 2008

Adian and the cat

As with my last post, which seems forever ago, I’m still searching for that elusive reason to photograph. For a variety of reasons, work, travel, desire, I’m just not getting what I want in my images. The last few months have seen dismal failures and that hasn’t changed recently.

I’ve been trying to look more inwardly to see what I can photograph that will resonate with me and possibly with others. So far it’s all been rather boring and more than a little frustrating.

But I recently scanned some images from several months ago. I’m just now getting around to looking through them. This is one of them and it’s from a trip to Kentucky earlier this year.

This is my great nephew playing with the cat that hangs around my nephews house. The kids are allergic and I don’t think it wants to come in anyway but it was a cure scene and I had to try and see what I could do with it. It’s shot with Neopan 1600 because that’s what I had in the camera and the light was lower than I thought so it worked out. I like this one but it could have been so much better had I worked it a bit more.

No comments: